In shocking news, Billy Miller from General Hospital and The Young And The Restless is dead at the age of 43. Michael Fairman TV shared the sad news late last night with fans. At this time, not much information is available.
Billy Miller’s Fame
Billy Miller is a three-time Daytime Emmy winner. He was on three different soap operas being seen on General Hospital, The Young And The Restless and All My Children. On General Hospital he played the roles of Jason Morgan and also Drew Cain. He was best known for his role on YR as Billy Abbott. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Rest in Peace Billy Miller. Miller, a multi-soap veteran played the role of Richie Novak from August 2007-September 2008. Throughout his daytime soap career, he picked up 3 Emmy Awards for his work on the CBS soap, “The Young and the Restless” pic.twitter.com/3RlbUy78Rp
— All My Children (@_AllMyChildren) September 17, 2023
Billy Miller’s Death
Michael Fairman TV said, “A source with knowledge of the situation said the actor died on Friday, September 15th.” The Belmont, one of the restaurants/bars Miller was a part-owner in Los Angeles was also able to confirm his death to the site. At this time, that is all of the information about his death.
I am absolutely heartbroken. Just…I can’t….I just can’t https://t.co/X8op8DnruE
— casey (@_Case1999) September 17, 2023
Fans Share Their Heartbreak
Fans are heartbroken over this loss and have been going to Twitter since hearing the news. Here are some of the tweets.
- I stopped watching after Billy’s last episode. I LOVED his work. Billy Miller was as strong an actor as any A-List leading man in film. I’m shocked & saddened. #BillyMiller
- Devastated. Hard to find words. You always gave me such good advice. You were always there for me. You were an amazing person. #BillyMiller I’ll never forget you. Please join me in praying for his family and loved ones.
- I don’t want to believe that #BillyMiller is dead. He was my favorite YR Billy
- Seriously shocked about Billy Miller I always had hope we’d see him act with Kelly again too. His poor family and friends I know how close him and Kelly where I hope she’s got everyone she needs around her right now.
- My heart is completely broken. Such devastating news to wake up to. Billy Miller, dead, so close to his birthday (today) my sincere condolences to his family, friends, colleagues and fans. His light was so, so bright. Life is incredibly short, Rest in peace Billy
- my heart can’t take anymore hits this week :'( now this. soo sad & broken right now as a fan. my heart goes to his family & friends </3 I’ll send a prayer for my mom to look for him. #billymiller
- So very heartbreaking. Way too young R.I.P. Billy Miller
Our condolences are with his family at this time.